Please read carefully. We also recommend reading the entire Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, also known as the General Data Protection Regulation, (hereinafter, RGPD), where you can find out in more detail about your rights in terms of privacy and protection of personal data.
1) Who are we?
The Quinta de Gomariz is responsible for the processing of your personal data, as defined in article 4, paragraph 7 of the GDPR. Our website address is www.quintadegomariz.com and the email address is email@example.com
2) Scope of application of this policy
3) What information do we collect on this website?
From the moment you browse our website, we collect personal data in two ways:
- Requests for information/budget and newsletters: we will process your personal data whenever you voluntarily request a quote or subscribe to our newsletter. The data in question are the minimum and essential for an adequate exchange of communications, namely name, e-mail, telephone contact.
- Data collected automatically: even in situations where you do not directly provide us with your personal data, we may collect some of this data automatically through cookies and other methods or services, such as the type of device, operating system, geographic location, the duration of the visit and the number of pages visited. Even so, it is not possible for us to relate these elements to a concrete person.
4) What do we do with the information collected?
All information collected is for the exclusive use of Quinta de Gomariz. We undertake not to sell, exchange, rent or share to third parties and without the user's consent, unless obliged to do so by a court decision.
The data collected is organized internally in a database and used for a number of purposes, namely:
- Maintenance and improvement of services: through behavioral analysis of the use of our website, we can correct and improve certain features
- Customer support and response to quote and/or information requests: it is based on the information you provide us that we can respond efficiently to the needs of those who contact us;
- Marketing: we may use your personal data for marketing purposes, such as sending emails, notifications, sms and postal correspondence. However, we will never do so without your express authorization and you can freely choose not to subscribe to the sending of advertising;
5) Cookies Policy
What cookies does this website use?
– Analytical cookies (Through Google Analytics and Pixel Facebook) – These cookies collect anonymous statistical information that helps to Quinta de Gomariz understand how users use this website.
6) Deadline for data processing
The personal data collected, whether from customers or non-customers, are kept for different periods of time, depending on the nature of the relationship between the holder of the personal data and the Quinta de Gomariz and the purpose for which the data were collected, always respecting the legal requirements. As soon as the basis on which the data were collected ceases, they will be deleted, unless legally required to preserve them.
7) Links to websites
This website, especially the blog, may contain links to other websites of interest. The Quinta de Gomariz does not have any way of controlling the way in which these sites collect and process information from their users.
8) Security of the information collected
The Quinta de Gomariz pays special attention to the security of your personal data. As such, we regularly review our platforms to ensure that all measures are taken to reduce security risks.
9) Update of this Policy
A Política de Privacidade da Quinta de Gomariz is subject to constant and periodic reviews, so it may notify users by e-mail in the event of making changes, recommending the visit to this page.
10) Acceptance of the Policy
The use of this website presupposes the acceptance of its Privacy & Cookies Policy. In case of any question, if you want to rectify the data provided or request its deletion, even after you have provided it to us, contact Quinta de Gomariz by email.
If you still have questions or want clarification, please contact us at:
Tel: (+351) 252 891 144